Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yet Another Imputation of Income Reversed

The First District Court yesterday, despite approving a finding of over $300,000.00 in dissipated assets, finding voluntary underemployment, finding entitlement to alimony and attorneys' fees, was still forced to reject the imputation of income to the Former Husband in Rabbath v. Farid, finding as is so seemingly common in recent opinions that sufficient competent evidence did not support the level of the imputation, and remanded the matter for reconsideration of the level of income supported by the evidence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only want to reveal your article is overwhelming. The clarity in your report is simply superior furthermore i can assume you are a guru on this subject matter. I be pleased about your work a million as agreeably as please carry on the pleasing effort.

As a final note , give permission me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I am positive you have figured this at this time ,), English is not my number one language consequently I am using Google Translate to figure out how to compose what I really intend to say.

Criminal Justice Degree Schools